Quality and Safety
Gasco is committed to achieving our client’s objectives through the completion of contracts to high standards of quality in a safe, timely and environmentally sound manner.
We are devoted to be responsible in Occupational Health and Safety management as an integrated and integral part of our business. This also applies at our construction sites.
Gasco demonstrates their commitment by:
- Complying with relevant Legislation, Regulations, Codes of Practice and Construction industry standards.
- Providing and maintaining safe plant and systems of work by implementing Occupational Health and Safety Management systems.
- Identifying and assessment of risks prior to commencement of work and communicating risks.
- Providing adequate information, training, safety-equipment and supervision for all employees.
- Building and encouraging Occupational Health and Safety awareness amongst our people through effective leadership.
- By valuing staff contributions and including them with the decision making processes as a form of Participative Management.
- By engaging employees in a collaborative conversation and to develop resilient cultures towards safety.
- Clearly defining responsibilities and encouraging all employees to be their own safety supervisor and provide feedback on their work location activities.
- Regular consultation on health and safety issues.
- Seeking continual improvement in Occupational Health and Safety performance.
Employees must acknowledge their obligations and responsibilities to Occupational Health and Safety and provide a positive contribution to health and safety for themselves and others in the workplace.
Gasco is an accredited company certified to AS/NZS ISO 9001-2015 and has proven benchmark standards for Quality, Safety and Environment Practices.
Safety is priority number one.