Gasco is strongly committed to the responsible management of the environmental effects arising from business and construction activities.
This incorporates specific commitments by:
- Complying with relevant environmental legislations, regulations and construction industry codes of practice.
- Seeking continual improvement in the environmental performance of our operations.
- Recognising that factors such as energy efficiency, noise and visual impact, protection of flora and fauna, hazardous material management and waste management are all environmental aspects of our business.
- Maintaining a structured approach to managing our environmental aspects and impacts by implementing an Environmental Management System.
- Clearly defining the environmental responsibilities of personnel.
- Building and encouraging environmental care amongst our people by providing training and support.