Gasco cares for the Environment and Designs, Manufactures, Commissions and Services a range of process equipment which reduces greenhouse gas emissions, eliminates Hazardous VOC pollutants and odours, including the implementation of new technology as outlined in our Energy Transition Section.
Gasco is strongly committed to the responsible management of the environmental effects arising from business and construction activities.
This incorporates specific commitments by:
- Applying Hydrogen and Hydrogen/Natural Gas Systems for Greenhouse Gas Destruction.
- Complying with relevant environmental legislations, regulations and construction industry codes of practice.
- Seeking continual improvement in the environmental performance of our operations.
- Recognising that factors such as energy efficiency, noise and visual impact, protection of flora and fauna, hazardous material management and waste management are all environmental aspects of our business.
- Maintaining a structured approach to managing our environmental aspects and impacts by implementing an Environmental Management System.
- Clearly defining the environmental responsibilities of personnel.
- Building and encouraging environmental care amongst our people by providing training and support.