Fibreglass & Stonewool Process Systems
Gasco’s GCD International Fibreglass/Stone Wool (Rockwool) Insulation Manufacturing Machinery Division has designed and supplied equipment which has been installed in many locations, globally. The machinery is used for the manufacture of world class insulation, board products and pipe insulation products.
Services in the design, project management, construction and commissioning of single machinery components through to turn-key production lines are offered.
The GCD International business was established in 1969 and has undertaken many projects in Asia, North America, Australasia, Europe and South America. The business was acquired by Gasco Pty Ltd in 2014 and is supported by Gasco’s extensive Project Management, Engineering, Design, Fabrication and Service resources.
The range of equipment and associated services provided includes:
- Chemical plants
- Forming of uncured blanket, including forming mechanical services (gas trains, fibre cooling, lapping, forming hood, suction system etc.)
- Binder manufacture/mixing and application
- Product curing
- Product cooling
- Product trim, slitting and length cutting
- Product facing (on-line and off-line)
- Trim processing and return to forming hood
- Environmental equipment for the treatment of exhaust gases and waste water
- Line control equipment
- Pipe insulation manufacturing equipment
- Rebuild equipment packages
- Spare parts
The machinery is generally supplied in modular form which allows for speedy installation or change out, thereby shortening the lead time for commencement of production at a new plant or minimising the loss of production when upgrades are occurring.
Gasco can provide either individual machinery components or a complete turn-key solution to your manufacturing equipment needs.