(Fibreglass Insulation, Stonewool (Rockwool) and Fibreglass Reinforcements Manufacturing Machinery)
The GCD International division of Gasco offers services in the design, project management, construction and commissioning of single machinery components through to turn-key production lines and equipment for the fibreglass insulation, stonewool (rockwool) and fibreglass reinforcements industries.
With the supply of modular equipment assemblies, GCD International can assist in establishing your plant faster and more efficiently.
Modular, skid-mounted designs make the GCD International equipment easy to install, with minimum site installation time and cost.
The GCD International business was established in 1969 and has undertaken many projects in Asia, North America, Australasia, Europe and South America.
The business was acquired by Gasco Pty Ltd in 2014 and is supported by Gasco’s extensive Project Management, Engineering, Fabrication and Service resources.
GCD International Services Include:
- Feasibility studies
- Process conceptual design
- Design engineering
- Site evaluation
- Building and services specification
- In-house fabrication capacity
- Ancillary equipment and site works
- Project Management
- Process installation
- Training of operators
- After sales service
- Spare parts
- Maintenance and operating manuals
- System upgrades
GCD International Equipment Supply includes the following equipment which can be designed to meet your business requirements.
- Raw materials storage and batching plant
- Chemical plants
- Binder plants
- Forming systems
- Curing ovens
- Pack cooling
- Edge trim & disintegrators
- Slitting saws
- On-line facing equipment
- Material handling equipment
- Roll-up machines
- Batt packers
- Shrink wrap lines
- Off-line lamination equipment
- Pipe insulation manufacturing machinery – fibreglass, stonewool (rockwool) and polyester
- Environmental equipment
- Electrical control systems
- Chopped strand mat and continuous filament mat manufacturing machinery
- Doff curing ovens